Thursday, February 7, 2008

FRUSTRATION!

I'm at that point. I have never exercised so much in my whole life like I did for the month of January. I wanted to have a GREAT start of the new year. So I exercised (cardio) a minimum of 60 mins...26/31 days. Basically the only days they didn't see me in the gym was Sundays.




So I am trying to figure out why I am not losing weight! I think I've hit a nasty plateau and I HATE IT.



I want to think that I am losing inches and gaining muscle, but the pessimist in me just thinks all the extra effort just did not pay off.



I will be the first to admit, my eating is WAY OFF. It is hard to track calories when I am "guessing". Especially when you are eating home-cooked (not by you) food. I mean, green beans are great for you, but not if the chef puts 2 sticks of butter in them. So even if I do record this in my nutrition log..it is inaccurate.



So then I resort to not eating enough. I am so frustrated. I weigh-in at the dr. tomorrow and if she says I lost anything less than 10lbs I think I may cry.



My best friend is getting married Aug.2 and I would LOVE to be 170. But at this rate, don't think I'll make it.



Maybe I'm being insane, (it is that TOM), but I can't chalk all this to being bloated. Its my own doing.



On the bright side, I bought some size 18 pants and am thinking I really should have gone for the 16. Maybe I'll treat myself to a pair on Saturday.



I've removed the monthly weight goals from my page. That is pure torture. Instead I think I'll post rewards for myself whenever I hit the mark.



Anyone else having a day/week/month like this? PURE FRUSTRATION. TRYING MY HARDEST AND GETTING NO RESULTS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers