Monday, March 22, 2010

My first 5K ...LOTS OF SNOW!

I didn't go to my 5k on Saturday. We had a freak snowstorm (on the first day of Spring) with 7" of snow! I rolled over, looked outside and went back to sleep. LOL

Not to mention I had a few too many the night before for my birthday. 
I read in the paper yesterday that they moved the race inside a high school and made it only a mile long. The winner finished in 6 minutes (WOW!)

So I guess this gives me time to re-do C25K outside and get some more outside time under my belt. We do have a 5k at my church soon, so hopefully I'll be able to do that one as my first 5k.

I ate and drank WAY TOO MUCH this weekend. Today I'm back on track. Not feeling the best my allergies are CRAZY..but I need to get some type of work out in today.

We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers