Monday, January 30, 2012

And so I weighed myself...

And I'm 190 lbs. Ummm about 10 lbs more than I thought I was. But I swear I don't feel or think I look like I weigh that. I feel like I'm 180 lbs. Swear. It's weird.

I don't know what to think about it, but I'm going with it's muscle. Yep that ol' cliche' theory.  I'm my harshest critic usually so this is not me making a cop out. When I look in the mirror (naked) I can see changes and my waist is getting smaller. So whatever to the scale.

And even though I'm damning the scale I still desire to be 155 lbs this year. I tell people I still want to lose 35 lbs and they look at me crazy like that's too much to lose. But damn, 155 is still a nice (healthy) weight.  And I would like to say I'm half my starting weight. From 311 to 155. So yeah...35 lbs this year. I can do that.  Hell if I can lose 130 lbs I can lose 35.

Reminder to self: Fast food is of the devil. Culver's yesterday and today my stomach is DEAD. UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers