Monday, January 9, 2012

Be Your Own Hero

Make this journey yours. Be your very own hero and see how wonderfully that works. If you try to copy everything I do, you will not succeed.

Weight loss [for me] is so much more than the science behind calorie deficits. I get that I have to eat less and move more. I know this.  But figuring out why I eat so much or why I have a hard time in motivating myself to run is complicated.

I'm frustrated with friends who try & minimize my journey to only my successes.  Shit, my life wasn't meaningful enough for you a year ago when I had to re-start 50 lbs heavier than I was the year before huh?

I really don't have the patience for people who don't understand the struggle today. Check back tomorrow and I may be able to deal.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers