Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What I'm eating

Back to tracking and calorie counting! I don't have a lot of variety in my meals so here is a typical day for me. I'll post what I'm eating every once in a while though.  I have GOT to learn how to make some tasty, healthy meals this year.

Here's what's on the menu today:


Breakfast:
Sandwich Thin
2 Jimmy Dean Sausage Patties
2 Scrambled eggs (cooking spray, no butter)
1 slice of Provolone Cheese
Banana
Coffee w/ 2 packets of Equal and 2 tbs of whole milk

570 Calories

Lunch:
Romaine Salad mix
12 croutons
2 tbs of Craisons
2 tbs of sliced almonds
1 medium Jonagold apple
1 tbs of Zesty Italian Dressing

300 Calories

Snack:
1/4 cup of tuna in water
1 serving (16) whole wheat thins

185 Calories

Dinner:
Rotisserie Chicken breast w/skin
5 oz Sweet Potato
1 tsp of Cinnamon
1/2 tbs of salted butter (should switch to unsalted)
1 cup of canned green beans

419 Calories

Today's totals:

CALORIES   1,475
CARBS 170
FAT  57
PROTEIN 97


Need to know how many calories you're eating? Check out http://www.sparkpeople.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers